For beginner to intermediate* students, I offer a 30-minute private lesson once a week.
$350 per semester
For 14 lessons
Fall Semester: Sept-early Dec
Spring Semester: Jan-April
Summer: June-early Aug**
*See pricing below for late intermediate to advanced students and flexible scheduling for summer lessons.**
I currently offer lessons:
At my home studio
(6704 Beth Ct. Garland)
Online via Zoom
(additional $20/week per family)
Please contact me for available days and times or to be added to the Wait List for next semester.
I offer group lessons for younger children (ages 3-5) that may prefer an Introduction to Music before enrolling in private lessons.
I also offer guided group “jam sessions” for teens with musical experience.
Please contact me about group rates for the Introduction to Music course or if you would like to participate in a Teen Jam group.
Intermediate to Advanced Students
45-min or 1-hr private lessons
(dependent on experience)
$490 for a 45-min lesson
$630 for a 1-hr lesson
Pricing is per semester for 14 lessons.
I also offer a biweekly option for busy teens or adults at the 1-hr level only.
Summer lessons during June, July, and early August can be booked per week with monthly payments. This allows students to take family vacations and still maintain piano skills over the summer. Days and times are flexible. I recommend enrolling in at least 6 weeks of summer lessons to maintain skills.
Students have the opportunity to participate in a formal Spring Recital each year in late April or early May.
An optional holiday Sing-Along with friends and family in December is a favorite gathering of my students and allows them to gain valuable experience as a vocal accompanists.
- I have limited availability to offer make-up lessons because I have four kids in activities too. I have one make-up day per month for a missed lesson. However, if your child is ill for an extended amount of time, please contact me about a refund for missed lessons.
- I recommend making every effort to attend your lesson, especially on weeks when you may have practiced less. There are many skills and concepts I teach during the lesson that are as essential as practice skills.
- I feel it is very important to help students work through how to practice efficiently during a busy week and how to recognize simple successes on a weekly basis that are not always connected to whether or not they pass off a song assignment.
- Please bring your practice book to each lesson.
- Have fun and be kind to yourself as you learn!